NEGLECTED MAKE UP: Product's I hope to use in 2016

21:15


Happy Belated New Year everybody! A little bit of a different one from me today. I recently spent some time routing through my makeup draws, a mini sort-out if you will, and found myself shocked at the not only the amount I have for one face but the amount that I neglect and haven't nearly shown enough love over the past year.  For 2016 I've set myself the challenge to show some love to some of my neglected make-up products and hopefully discover some new favourites for my lesser used makeup.

MUA Blusher 

Hourglass Luminous Flush Blusher 

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmer Bronzer

MAC Satin Taupe Eyeshadow

MAC Studio Waterweight SPF 30 Foundation

MUA Shade 17 Eyeshadow

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty Concealer 

As awful as it is to say, I don't hold much of an opinion on these products as I just haven't used them enough! The MAC foundation I've found (compared to Face and Body) is much more dewy looking and definitely requires a powder. The Seventeen Concealer I find clings to dry patches under my eyes so I hope to find a more effective way to use this.

Will you be joining me on the challenge to show some love to our neglected make-up products?

Beth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe