RAPID Review: Bourjois Matte Finish Lip Effect*

13:00





 £8.99* // BOOTS

This really is as good as everybody says. If you want intense bright lip colour , that is what you shall get. I have this in the Frambourjois shade, a bold matte raspberry pink-red, and greatly contrasts my porcelain pale skin.The applicator makes this very easy to apply without being messy and once applied to your desired 'brightness', which needs half a coat, the colour stays matte and is extremely long lasting. It will last fairly well through eating and drinking but I would advise touching up the colour after food to avoid having that awkward line of colour around your lips. That being said, this doesn't go dry or crispy throughout the day and looks very smooth and 'velvet' on your lips and once it has 'set',it doesn't move. The colour you see in the tube really is the colour you get on the lips so pick a colour you love and it shall not disappoint! 

What are you views on the much spoken about Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick?

Beth x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great post, I love the colour of this shade, I have 07 which is a nude/pink colour but after seeing this post I really want to try the bolder shades!

    Neelam // www.neelamjayna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe