HAUL: What I got for my 18th Birthday / Christmas 2014

23:01

 



 Hello everybody - Merry Christmas! It's been a hectic few months and since I last posted on here I've turned 18 and into a 'responsible' adult. Ooh the irony. Santa also was incredibly generous with his gifts and at risk of breaking blogging 'tradition' and the fact that I never posted my haul last year ( turns out I took the photos but never wrote a post?!?) , I thought that I'd share some of the 18th/ Christmas gifts that were generously gifted to me in a blogpost.
 
I'd love to know what you've been treated to this Christmas and hope you all have a fabulous New Year!

Beth x

*It goes without saying that I am not bragging and am incredibly grateful for the genorisity of my friends and family*

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I was spoilt! I got a MacBook Pro for Christmas which is AMAZING!!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got such lovely presents! The raspberry vodka is a brilliant present!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely collection you've got their! I love to see what other people got for Christmas/birthday, it really gives a taste of someones personality ^_-

    http://ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OO I spy a Chanel bag! I can't believe I've still never tried anything from there! You have to let us know how you get on.

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrowniwngs.com

    ReplyDelete

I will endeavour to reply to all comments by email. Please leave your link with your comment and I will check out your blog. If you want to contact me via twitter you can do so at @CosmticLover

Subscribe